Pre-register in the Entrepreneur2.0 Course
In order to advance the creation of constructive knowledge on new entrepreneurship methods and on tools based on Web 2.0, we have launched a controlled eLearning environment for creating, sharing and developing further knowledge on entrepreneurship, start ups and on web 2.0 tools.
The final content of the eCourse on Entrepreneurship 2.0 will be completed towards the end of the project (around July 2015) based on contributions and ideas exchanged between the facilitators and the learners during the project lifecycle.
Anyone is welcome to join this effort as learner and contributor by pre-registering for free by completing the following steps and getting access to the platform. The working language is English for facilitating universal comprehension.
- Signup in this web page by filling out the New Account form with your details
- An email will be automatically sent to your email address after some moments (check your junk email folder in case you don't see it).
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, go to eCourses and then select " OPEN THE WINGS OF UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP ACROSS EUROPE VIA WEB 2.0 AND CLOUD BASED TOOL AND SERVICES” that is always under “ eCourses” in case you are lost or alternatively, you can check directly the web link of our eCourse. This is your starting page for accessing the course everytime, (You are advised to bookmark it). You will be prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the word: startup14
Note: As a new learner in the course, please introduce your self in the proper forum, indicate your interest in entrepreneurship and raise your expectations from the course.